The McIvor-Heathcote goldfield opened in late 1852 after a discovery by William Bulling and two friends. A rush started the next year, and estimates of the gold mining population ranged from sixteen thousand to forty thousand, working the numerous gullies running into the western side of McIvor Creek.
Pack has software maps, PDF maps and GPS waypoints
|File Size:||63.46 MB|
|Last Updated Date:||11-30--0001|